My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

08 September 2008

no need for reminding...you're still all that matters to me

Despite the fact that they have continually reneged upon the musical promise made in '99 (best album evAr, anyone?), The Get Up Kids have decided that they ain't dead yet, and are apparently getting back together. This news follows on the heels of Matt Pryor's recent solo-acoustic tour, during which he learned that real kids spend real money on real dudes, who aren't afraid to play an old song or two.

Regardless, I'm still prolly gonna go to a dozen of those reunion shows. Of course, I said that about Face To Face too...but at least
dt gave me the dvd...which is pretty much the same as being there. 1,2,1,2,3,4...and all that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home