My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

12 June 2005

my name is ash and i am a slave

Anyone who knows me knows that I am the master of doing the same things week after week after week. Between the hourly myspace checkups, Wednesday night at Normal, Saturday night eighties, and hiding crushes from late night board game girls (same game same night same story), my routine has gotten...routine. But yesterday my friend Taylor (heartbreaker extraordinaire) and I left the banality of Chico behind and made our way to Chester, home of Chuck Norris and Pine Shack Frosty. Although Chester is pretty much Paradise with a big(ger) lake, it was still worth the two and a half hours of driving in exchange for fifteen minutes of hamburger eating and pee-water swimming. I even made it back in time to meet up with Daniel and JPEG for some late night debauchery. After all, I can't go around changing my routine all at once, my fans won't know where to find me...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahtzee!

10:28 AM  
Blogger joshua kerney said...

you didn't hear? its scrabble now, girl.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home