My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

13 June 2005

might as well face it, you're addicted to love (and drugs)

Apparently, my former neighbor (and soon to be resident of Butte County Jail) has completely lost his mind. Although the most obvious cause for his transition from James Brown lover to gun-toting psychopath is his fondness for drugs and late night booty calls, I personally attribute his new found lunacy to Number One Jordan's constant drum practice...brilliance like that is enough to drive anyone insane.

I can remember the good old days, when Kenny was perfectly content with late night alleyway brawls and early morning drug induced stabbings. But I think that the poor guy might have gone a bit too far this time. Breaking into your estranged wife's house and scaring the hell out of your children and neighbors is one thing. But shooting at the police is something else entirely. Because guess what? Those dudes shoot back. And judging by the bullets lodged in Ken's body, they shoot fairly well too. But even being shot three times was not enough to convince Kenny to give up. Like a champ (or a tard) Ken hung in there until the tear gas thrown by more dudes with guns finally ended the standoff. Looks like the Italian and I got out of that place just in time.

In other news, if you are going to the Circa Survive show this Friday and want me to go with you, buy me a ticket so that I can go for free. But be warned. There will be no fooling around after the show because I have to hurry over to LaSalles to watch the
best Chico band ever play. Well, the best Chico band ever except for these kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home