My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

06 September 2006

in 1492...

Following in the footsteps of super famous dudes like Sir Francis Drake and Christopher Columbus, I have decided to devote myself to a life of discovery and exploration (without all of the Indian raping and whatever). While I fully expect to be cruising around the Pacific Ocean in a few years, discovering lost worlds and naming random stuff after myself, I realize that I will have to start out on a somewhat smaller scale. So if any of you needy mcneedersons require my attention for anything, you will find me immersed deep within the bowels of experimentation, doing super important explorer-man stuff. Namely, finding out how many craps it is going to take for me to get through my Johnny Cash biography.

ps...bowels, get it?!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it,, I GET IT !! The great mind of mr KERNey(s) has returned.. You have the perfect triangle of success,, atittude ,, skills, knowledge. lets build a damn in a river soon.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home