My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

11 March 2006

springtime, the only pretty ring time. birds sing hey ding, a-ding, a-ding

Yay for life...spring break (bare breasts '06) is upon us once again. Granted, I haven't been to school in quite some time (other than to hit on arty looking chicks) and my life is essentially a constant vacation, but I still delight in the temporary reprieve that spring break gives me from frat kids and unruly Italians. However, while everyone else is doing super grown-up things like catching diseases and making morning-after pill babies, you can find me out in the orchards of my grandparents' house...watching hawks in flight and taking super emo pictures of flowers, trees , bees , and such.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dreams of the chance to see 'such' for myself, don't be selfish with something so perfect and temporary, you should share it instead......

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dichotomy of your life and your art astounds me....so many dirty and pretty things.

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hella emo. nothings changed.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home