My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

06 November 2006

and now i'm swingin' and here i go-o-o-o

Not since I first discovered that naked girls were only a modem away have I been this excited about the interweb. Why, you ask? Here's why, stupid. Ten years from now, when all the appeals are exhausted and Saddam is finally fed to the Sarlacc, some wet-nap nerd is gonna post the whole extravaganza on YouTube and I am going to watch it until my eyes fall out. Plus, by that time I will have probably figured out how to do super crazy computer things like make gifs., and I am going to turn Saddam's execution into an avatar for all the scenesters to use. Booyes!

ps...yes, I realize that lately I have resorted to making Trekkie and Star Wars jokes. Emo is over. Nerd is KING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home