My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

21 September 2006

king of all the earth

I have decided to steal the thunder from my homeboys over in Thailand and am hereby declaring a coup on the city of Chico. Technically, I'm not really sure who the rightful leader of Chico is now that the Queen of the Momos is living large out in Idaho, but whichever frat-rocker/cabrini green-jocker is calling the shots had better watch his/her (equality of the sexes and all that) back. Because when I am mayor of this town, my first decree is going to involve shipping everyone who sucks balls (aka most southern california/bay area transplants) back to where they came from. Furthermore, once Chico is restored to its rightful state, vodka will flow in the streets and there will be free boomboxes for all and blah blah blah...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes dude its a boot time you threw the system and get a system that works for the people!! instead of that nik mendoza asshead whos been screwing over the little guy ( and girl) ( many of them ) hoooray for coups!!! BTW if you own chico can you remind the two or three girls i didn't sleep with that I'll be back on october 20th!!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home