My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

06 September 2006

hello mr. moooooooooooon

When I was just a little guy, growing up in the humid banality of the central Pacific, I used to spend my nights sitting on the hilltop bordering my backyard. Gazing upward, with a simplistic star chart spread out across my knees, I would trace the hidden constellation lines with my fingers, trying to distinguish between the faint specks of light above.

As I grew older, my knowledge of the sky slowly started to fade away, making room in my brain for more important things like cocktail recipes and Saves The Day lyrics. However, in an attempt to further emofy myself, I have decided to relearn all of the useless constellation knowledge from my childhood (hint hint, feel free to buy me books about stars and such).

Actually, forget it. I'm bored just thinking about it. I think I'll just stay indoors and find some other way to reconnect with 2nd grade Josh Kerney (yeah, I refer to myself in the third person...get over it).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope when us two meet up again you can teach me the words to the songs I love. Welcome back from the summer break,, I missed you, we all did. ( right)

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

right. glad you are back bub.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home