My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

07 August 2005

deal of the year...scam of the century

Okay, here's the deal.

I have been whispering sweet nothings into your collective ears for long enough...or at least for long enough without getting anything in return. Of couse, I do realize that some of you have gone to great lengths to show your appreciation for me...ice-water fill up, girl scout fan mail, birthday drunk dials, broken bone drink provider, how metal are you giveaway, etc. If you fit into any of these categories, then my proposal is not for you. Move along.

As for the rest of you intellectual moochers,
go here and earn your keep.

Help me out with my quest to join the 21st century and I will love you forever. Double cross me, and I'll feed you to the sharks.


ps...its no joke, I have been keeping a shark in my bathtub for just such an occasion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no ipod for you bitch

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are lucky I will dress up in my uniform and deliver Thin Mints to your door....ooh la la.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home