My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

01 November 2005

it's only teenage waistband

Ladies and gentlemen, it's true...I am getting fatter.

And while some of the girls that I hang around with have been waiting for this moment (you evil chubby chasers), I could personally do without the pregnant lady stomach. It isn't that I want to be a lard-ass, but I don't like the looks of the alternatives. Sit-ups and eating right? No thanks. I'd rather scarf down cheeseburgers and play Super Mario 3 all day.

Basically, it all boils down to the fact that I am too lazy to start running and too hungry to stop eating. In all likelihood, I am just going to take the easy way out and have my stomach stapled or something. That way, not only will I be a slim 140 pounds (scenester weight), I will also have a supertoughguy scar so that people will think twice before trying to screw with me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

next song......NEXT SONG!!!

italian

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fat people are like twinkies or cupcakes or even ho-hos. they come in pairs.

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone looks the best right before they die of anorexia..keep that in mind fat ass.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home