My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

26 September 2005

bumfights '05

I have decided that in lieu of saying hurtful things to the people in (and out) of my life that deserve it, I am going to start taking out all of my pent-up aggression on the homeless denizens of Chico. Although I probably don't have time to take on all of the homeless people in this town, I can certainly (at the very least) give up a few hours of my day to berate that bearded dude whose wife and kids are always trapped in some invisible car on some invisible Chico street.

And just for the record, its not as if I want to (or even could) cause any homeless person any sort of physical harm...because lets be honest, bums are tough. They eat trash, sleep on cardboard, walk uncounted miles, and kill deer with their bare hands (yeah, I made that last one up). If Rocky would have had some random homeless dude for a trainer, he would have knocked Apollo Creed out in the first round, guaranteed. Probably not that Russian dude, but definitely Apollo. The point is, if I were to physically fight a homeless guy, I would probably die. All I really want is a good shouting match...I just need to say aloud all of the accusations and insults that I have been carrying around in my heart for the past few months. Plus, most of my tirade would be filled with words that the vagrants are probably used to hearing on a daily basis anyway...liar, fraud, spoiled (okay, maybe they aren't used to that one), waste of time, deceitful, it was lust all along (or that one), and on and on and on...

Hooray for society's ready made punching/yelling bags.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

snaps for using "denizens" in a blog.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm, hope it makes you feel better about yourself. hope that whole karma thing isn't true...

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you kick a homeless person, it makes the exact same sound as when you kick a very large pigeon....coincidence? I think not.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty sad, dude.

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous is the worst word EVER.

6:02 PM  
Blogger joshua kerney said...

seriously...anonymous makes me sad. how am i supposed to mock people (and their comments) if i don't know who they are?

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home