My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

22 August 2005

and oh so tired of being sick

I honestly thought that I had put in enough time this summer doing nothing and being all things all the time...sad / nostalgic / lazy / angry / quiet / hurtful / happy / asleep...but apparently not. Today, after spending an hour waiting around for some moneygrubber to see me for five minutes, I was informed that my body still thinks that being broken is fun and has consequently decided to put off healing itself for another month. Hopefully, after the next month passes and my bones grow back together in whatever deformed shape that they decide suits me best, I can go get some late-night taquitos and start all over again. Maybe next time, my other clavicle will break so that I can have a matching pair.

In other news, there are people that are actually happy about life...supposedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home