My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

07 September 2005

and the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again

I was in the middle of taking a shower earlier (all lathered up and no place to go) when I noticed a group of six baby spiders playing/drowning in the water. The animal rights activist inside of me sprang into action, and I scooped up the little guys, moving them out of harm's way. I felt so bad for them...helpless and scared, lost in a foreign linoleum world. They probably thought that they were under attack from giants, and that I was going to make them into some sort of soup or garnish or something. I felt as though I had to do something to make the moment more special and lasting for all involved, so I named each spider before putting them all back where I had found them...water off of course.

Then I smashed them. Each and every fricking one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a sick sick man...

Italian

5:09 PM  
Blogger trevor said...

i wouldn't have even touched them, they should have died sooner. that shit gets in your food.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home