My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

03 September 2005

dear prado, ya done good kid. love, josh

After enduring the initial letdown of not getting to see Number One Notplayinginabar, tonight turned out to be decent after all. Not quite Butter, but close. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the cryptic rundown...

...one dollar beers (good thing I'm allergic), jaw-dropping Casey Deitz, don't push me I'm that dude from Sherwood, now you hiccup now you don't, that walk to tacos is sooo two years ago, normal street is dead jpeg...let it go, Daniel Taylor's first kiss (her not me), drunk dial arguing (lets not do that again), this many people listen to crap like this?, barefoot guitar stomping, day early high school reunion, lonely and disfigured at 2 in the morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home