My Photo
Name:
Location: chico, california

08 September 2005

the young livers rule tonight

"when i die, they'll put me on a table...make me look like i did when i was alive. they'll tell all my friends and my family that i died of natural causes. but drinking's not natural." --Joel Kliebe: The Greatest Song Ever Written

I was certain that when the
queen of the momos moved out to the land of mormons and potatoes, I would lose my rights to all things latenightinchico. Surely, I thought, it would only be a matter of time until my favorite bartenders forgot my favorite drinks, girls forgot my name, and I forgot my bar-crawl identity. But no. It seems that as time progresses, I am slowly becoming even more well known (and you all thought I had peaked already) in this dirtmall town. Its really not helping my downtrodden loner image, but whatever...loneliness can wait.

The point is, I have been going out too much and my liver has approximately two weeks to live. So enjoy those drunk dials while you can...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should have known I was being set up. You should remake that with spock rock technology, and sing it with your heart in your throat.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the liver is definitely overrated. Keep drinking.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home